Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Offshore Java Development How To Find Companies Who Are Giving Their Software Work To Offshore Companies?

How to find companies who are giving their software work to offshore companies? - offshore java development

Now I am a Thinking Day at the beginning of a company, the offshore development of offshore software offers customers abroad, but where are the buyers? How do I find a good and agreed with them. I know many of them are looking for contact software engineers here in Asia, but how to do it.

The main languages in which to start my company, and we are experienced in PHP. NET, Java and C / C + +.

1 comment:

jim bo said...

. Lordy mercy! Not only do not know what they do not know who he is done! ... "Offshore software?
I take this small ship mud 12 meters on all stocks, but I think that's not what you talkin''bout?
And you know that 50% of new businesses fail within the first 4 or 5 years?

Post a Comment