Thursday, January 21, 2010

Microsoft Sidewinder Driver Xp Where Can I Get Driver For The Microsoft SideWinder Dual Strike Game Pad For Windows XP?

Where can I get driver for the Microsoft SideWinder Dual Strike Game Pad for Windows XP? - microsoft sidewinder driver xp

Is I want to do the job controller to play the game, but not directly joysticks, but I know that the driver can say that when a key is pressed, press a key on the keyboard, tThe assumed to play the keyboard. I know it's possible because you can do with a software for Logitech Wingman gamepad, but I need the equivalent of Microsoft.

2 comments:

louscann... said...

SideWinder: How to assign keyboard commands to buttons on the SideWinder Game Controller ...

Two sets of instructions in the first link - no matter if you loaded the SideWinder Game Device Software 2.0 or 4.0 software, SideWinder Game

Hope this helps!
If not, tell me ...

Alzaman said...

If it is not compatible with joysticks, then it must be so for a reason.

All joypad / clubs that I automatically installed with the Plug n Play in XP.

Post a Comment