Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wedding Floor Vase Decorating The Reception Venue, What Do You Think (September/October Wedding)?

Decorating the reception venue, what do you think (September/October wedding)? - wedding floor vase

Tenatively we have our house in a park, where my husband he asked me. The ceremony is also there in the afternoon, when the reception is the last sunset ... That's my idea for decorating, an open-air pavilion with a fireplace made of stone and consists of old newspapers, which is about 100 people (my guest list only 40 people). I want them formally, but not too formal. What I do is, a string of white lights across the bar and tulle were a few lights and some new 2x4 coverage, because the documents are old. For centerpieces, I'm looking forward to crystal vases with Deep Purple and scattered candles floating down a mirror and ivory with rose petals around. For the table of the wedding, I9; m thinking with a smooth black cloth, hang lights around the table and tulle about this too. If time permits, I would also ignite a fire. In every corner of the flag I hang tulle and tie belt use again. The pavilion has electricity, but not easily. My colors are eggplant and ivory. I'm trying to create a warm and romantic, but not too romantic, I feel for my guests, I want you to feel at home. What do you think of my ideas?
They also have a rule that you can not remove the tables, picnic pavilion, he had to use them for seats, what can I do to picnic tables not? And how can I be?
And the pavilion has a concrete floor to keep my dress suggestions clEAN is taking into account the patient dance and everything, what can I say, dangerous (slide show to go) to? My dress is a dress with a corset back Prom word. What will become of Ivory Aubergine. Or you could get the dress of eggplant and the departure of ivory? What do you suggest?

4 comments:

ilovewed... said...

Hello and congratulations!

I read your question a few days and I'm not now. Also please address your other question, do something with all the picnic tables.

You said, "with caution", then do not know if this place is "safe" for you or not, but here are my thoughts .....

I also saw where a flag similar to the one you describe, even if we do not have a fireplace .... which has a large grill in the middle! ha!

Please do not make that mistake and I want to help and my passion is decorating, but I think that instead of the overall beauty of the outdoor pavilion / trying to something that is not done, (t the conclusion of a formal marriage.) iat two weddings in our local flag and were very, very nice!

I would not try to light and the use of tulle caught. And do even that? I do not know what I have on the state of awakening, if you want to say that the sunset of the past once again. The lighting of the fire enough light? I want to go this route. Do you have a kind of mantle, where you can share with pillar candles?

I think this kind of place is best suited for a wedding Midi / input, so you do not do to make a light. Do you have the possibility of marriage after 2 hours and then a simple hors d'oeuvres, fruit and dip, vegetable dip, crackers then with cheese / cake? Just a thought ....

You do not really believeYou can do anything to make a picnic table not look like picnic tables. I mean, I do not understand the people! What you can do, but with real tablecloths covered ).... (not plastic and have a simple arrangement of flowers (or candles, when it is later in the night) in the middle.

Why does not the beauty of the environment? I love this kind of central idea with hives:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_STCjaK8_RYU/Sb ...

Or, since it .... in September / October Why not a simple colored glass with leaf fall (you can buy silk sheets, if you do not want the natives)
http://www.candlesbyconnie.com/images/sh ...

I think something like the above looks soooooo good and also the beauty of your outdoor environment instead of TESTng to be too "ish marriage" with nets, etc., but it's only my opinion.

As for your other question on the table picnic. I would not try to stack them and cover them. It is ugly. They cover very well. Perhaps they are targeted, are not for seats needed in a row or semicircle (and coverage), then 1-2 for food, for the 1 tablespoon butter and the money by a few flowers, so that what surrounds him is not so simple. So why not a few pictures of you and your friends say, from childhood until now. Economic conditions are favorable for the dollar to save a tree or thrift. Set a place for people to see.

Sorry ...., this is again so long, just my ideas.

ms. bug said...

I think it will be good. I am also concerned about the weather depends primarily on the situation in September / October is hurricane season, wind, etc. I love the colors of autumn weddings and personal so beautifully. Yes, it is important for comfort. But I remember also that the day for you if you do too. As romantic as possible in order to create the illusion complete is my proposal. Always comfortable and feel at home. See marriage, he is in any case, I saw the inside feel very romantic as the customer wants it to go. Have fun and congrads. :)

prplfae said...

For tables, picnic, use a sheet of ivory, and put cushions on the seats, ivory and aubergine. I do not know your price range, but I'm sure you can put something on the dance floor, which could be very costly. Definitely stick with the ivory dress.

Merlin said...

While this seems incredibly beautiful

Seats would be by someone who dies, or manufactured, upholstered seat cushion, I did not take long to secure foam in the shape of the seat fabric with a matching suit and tie to cover the banks, over foam is economically

everything seems good
Congratulations

Post a Comment