Friday, February 19, 2010

Ruptured Disc And Vertigo What Are Good Excercises To Do With A Ruptured Disc?

What are good excercises to do with a ruptured disc? - ruptured disc and vertigo

I have a frangible disc in his back, and everything hurts when I do abdominal exercises to. What is a good workout without hurting your back? Half the time I duck, because something is not ... Any help would be great.
Oh, and I want to do the surgery yet, I'm only 34 and a student nurse. I try to do things without him.
????????

2 comments:

taxigrin... said...

It depends on where the rupture disk is the neck, chest or lumbar region.
I could not squat. But instead of lifting the knee while standing and at the same time in the stomach. Never make sudden movements. Doing movements softer so that the constant movement of the joints. Forget all vigirous exercise except perhaps an elliptical, and even then not put much effort into the arm movements.
Avoid lifting and bending back at the same time.
Take Aleve with food in the stomach.

Robert B said...

The practice seems to show a very bad idea and apply to http://www.helium.com/tm/148271 and fix the problem.
If you do not like the idea of the surgery immediately, because suffering is stupid duck around.

Post a Comment