Monday, February 8, 2010

Does Johnsons Baby Shampoo Contain Phthalates Does The California Baby Shampoo Have A Seal?

Does the California Baby Shampoo have a seal? - does johnsons baby shampoo contain phthalates

i purchashed shampoo baby's arrival in California, and when I got home, I opened it and found that there were no security seals usually in shampoos for babies.

is how they are produced? Normally I shampoo & Johnson baby shampoo you buy are always closed.

I tried to call them, but do not say the e-mail. So, what is with leaving a phone number on the bottles ?.......

2 comments:

ahafner2 said...

My baby shampoo California have not yet bought a stamp and a goal

CEM said...

I would like to return the product and something else, if you do. While in the store, look at some of the other cylinders and see if they are hermetically sealed. If not, then what is their product, even though I would not trust a product that is not locked. He could not be found to fill a phone number on their website, only a form and e-mail. Things ...

Post a Comment