Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wedding Message Example How Can I Determine That My Wedding Gown Will Be Given To Someone Who Really Deserves It?

How can I determine that my wedding gown will be given to someone who really deserves it? - wedding message example

Often when people give married wedding dresses (in places like the army or disadvantages Hello breast cancer, for example), the dress sold at a reduced price for a bride who tried to save themselves money. I would like to donate my clothes to be delivered free of charge.

I would like the following:
1. To donate my wedding dress to someone who really deserves it.
2. Help find the criteria, how to determine who really deserves it. For example, someone should be broken with a terminal illness, someone who has overcome the difficulties, many community-service, fully one ...? What do you know believe that someone has to do to win a free wedding dress?
3. Some tips on how to find this girl. How do I get the message a wedding dress would be free?

Please share your thoughts! :)

Additional information: I live in Michigan and the dress will be used once (by me) on 1 December 2007. I would like to do next year if the dress out of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment